- About Us
- Contact Us
PTL are investors in people, not solely a provider of jobs. We recognise that the driving force behind our success is our people … and you could be one of them. At PTL, we give you the power to get things done. Because a great career doesn’t just make you feel good today, it inspires you to excel tomorrow. That’s why we recruit, develop and retain the best talent in the industry and cultivate leaders at every level of our company.
Whether you are supporting the frontline from the back-office or working directly with clients, being bold and focused on results is the key to our shared success. Our team of IT and Security experts know that everything we do must flow into creating unsurpassed customer service and a flawless customer experience at every touchpoint.
We are committed to giving our people every opportunity not only to learn on the job, but also giving them the chance to gain internationally-recognised certifications from our vendor brands such as IBM, NCR, Microsoft, Red Hat, Cisco, and Access amongst others.
PTL employees are dynamic, flexible, forward-looking and with a passion for performance. Naturally, we deliver benefits to match. We’re committed to rewarding our people with a competitive salary, regular performance development reviews, training opportunities, health benefits, and other important perks.
Current vacancies are posted here. However, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org as we always like to hear from people who would like to work with us.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of key customer projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and scope as well as bring the necessary business value to our customers through implemented projects.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within allocated budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress through daily project wash-ups
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Manage Risk and Issues to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Conduct post-implementation reviews with resultant recommendations
• Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
• Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector (minimum 5 years)
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Project
• Ability and desire to learn and stay abreast of new technologies and trends
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Applicants should send a detailed CV with a covering letter to Nathalie Gatt at email@example.com by Monday 6th June, 2016. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be acknowledged after the closing date.