At Philip Toledo we are investors in people, not solely a provider of jobs. We are committed to giving our staff every opportunity not only to learn on the job, but also have the chance to gain internationally-recognised certification from our vendor brands such as IBM, NCR, Microsoft, Red Hat, Cisco, Access and Retail Pro amongst others. Our investment in people has built our brand and enabled us to continually attract the best people and establish our strong client and vendor relations.
We offer those who join us the opportunity to be part of experienced ICT and security project teams in Malta, as well as increasingly overseas. As Malta's largest and oldest private sector ICT firm, we have a lot to offer both entry-level and experienced personnel. Our clients include the main banks, government, import & distribution, retail, hospitality and professional services amongst others.
Current vacancies are posted here. However, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org as we always like to hear from suitably qualified candidates.
SAP Basis Administrator
We are seeking to recruit a SAP Basis Administrator to join our team.
Working within a team of high calibre SAP specialists, the SAP Basis Administrator would be responsible for the management of the SAP environment. Typical responsibilities include configuring, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting the SAP technical environment on an ongoing basis.
The SAP Basis Administrator is also responsible for the installation, upgrade, and maintenance of SAP systems, including the evaluation and design of interfaces between SAP and external systems.
- Strong business and technical orientation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimum guidance, and to prescribed targets
- Ability to function in a collaborative and collegial environment
- Ability to generate trust and build alliances with co-workers
- High degree of IT literacy, including the use of standard MS Office programs
- Knowledge of databases and ERP systems would be considered an asset
Senior Software Developer
Philip Toledo Limited is currently seeking a motivated .NET / C# Senior Developer to join our team. Developers at Philip Toledo Limited build software solutions that are used in the majority of Financial, Retail, Health, Government and Hospitality organizations across Malta. PTL is growing to encompass new ventures turning creative visions into reality on multiple platforms.
The successful applicant will work with the client account team, business development and services teams to design and build tailored solutions for clients. Be responsible for working on software design as well as building, testing, debugging and troubleshooting programs and scripts for various functions. Modifying existing code to add new features as well as design, develop, maintain and optimize secure and scalable applications with high volumes of utilization and client impact.
- Strong knowledge of .NET, C# (5 years of experience)
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with other major languages, C, Java an asset
- CMS/DMS experience with enterprise systems and open source systems is a plus
- Extensive experience with open source software in general
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Understanding and applying SDLC principles when working with or leading a team of developers
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges
- Must be self-motivated, and able to multi-task
- Must be able to take initiative to be productive and efficient
- Computer Science degree preferred
Philip Toledo Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
This opportunity offers an attractive remuneration package and the potential for an interesting career. Please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter to Mr. Patrick Rossi on email@example.com no later than Friday 19th April 2013. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and acknowledged after closing date.