Solutions: Safes and Vaults
PTL is the official partner of Chubbsafes, the world's reference point for securing valuables against theft or fire. All Chubbsafes equipment is certified and tested by the European Central Bank Security (ECBS) to the latest security standard, CEN 1143-1.
PTL also provides different ranges and brands of safes that can be used in homes, the hospitality industry and businesses. To find out more information on which safe would best suit your needs, contact us on email@example.com or call us on (+356) 2144 5566
Fire, Cash, Document and Data Safes
Chubbsafes offer cash safes of various grades and sizes. They have been specifically designed to protect cash and other valuables from crime and fire damage and are ideally suited to both the home and the workplace.
Vault Doors and Pre-constructed Vaults
Offering high quality protection using modern high specification materials and technology, vault doors and pre-constructed vaults are the ultimate solution to securing large amounts of cash and high value items. They are manufactured to correspond with the latest security standards and are available in a range of security grades.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is: PTL Ltd. whose registered office is at Nineteen Twenty Three, Valletta road Marsa MRS3000 Malta.
2. Employees of PTL Ltd. or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on our facebook page www.facebook.com/PTLMalta
5. Closing date for entry will be 24th September 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found on the competition post on: www.facebook.com/PTLMalta
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random once the contest is over.